A Great Patient Experience Starts With A Great Team
Brian Singletary, DMD, MS
Dr. Brian Singletary possesses multiple recognitions and honors from various associations. This includes an award as an outstanding instructor and outstanding role model from the Department of Dental Surgery at Yale School of Medicine. After earning his Bachelor of Science in biochemistry, Dr. Singletary graduated with a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) in 1989 at the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine.
In his career practicing dentistry, Dr. Singletary has worked in numerous positions with different affiliations. Some of his most notable experiences include his time serving as the chief of dentistry in Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, Connecticut. Among his many professional associations, he is a member of the Minnesota ITI Dental Implant Society, Minnesota Dental Association, International Association of Dental Research, and American Dental Association to name a few. In addition, he is a member of the American Guild of Organists and Minnesota Philharmonic Orchestra. He holds dental licenses in six states, is certified in several specialities, and has written numerous dental and medical publications.
- DMD - University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
- BS in Biochemistry - University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
- MS in Dental Sciences - University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
- Certificate of Residency Completion - University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
- Dental Implant Surgery & Restoration Certificate of Completion - Great Lakes Implant Institute